Who doesn't dream of living in a gorgeous near new apartment, complete with a roof-top terrace and sweeping views?
Positioned just minutes from Newcastle's bustling CBD in Broadmeadow this light filled two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment designed by award winning EJE Architecture really has it all.
Boasting high quality appointments throughout, the apartment has been crafted to perfection with an emphasis on generous living and dining spaces complemented by their neutral colour palette and all modern features.
The sun-drenched main bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and impeccable ensuite.
While its stylish kitchen has everything you could want, including Caesar stone benchtops, an electric cooktop and dishwasher.
The over-sized main living and dining area flows straight out to a northwest-facing terrace and both beautiful bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiling and large showers.
The expansive communal rooftop terrace is the perfect place to relax and unwind, or entertain friends with its BBQ and seating area, offering impressive views over neighbouring suburbs and Newcastle Racecourse.
Positioned between trendy Hamilton and the Adamstown shops, the apartment is close to local shops and cafes and also just minutes from Westfield Kotara.
If that isn't enough to tempt you, the apartment complex also offers secure basement car-parking, lift access and oversized secure storage unit.
- Air-conditioned interiors complemented by a modern colour scheme
- Caesar stone kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Seamless connection from the living areas to the sunlit terrace
- Two sun drenched bedrooms, the master with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Large communal rooftop with BBQ facilities and seating
- Secure entry and lift access with basement parking and oversized storage cage
- Easy access to Beaumont Street, Adamstown Shops, Westfield Kotara, CBD and beaches
Car Parking - Basement
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport